Apply for this job
Work Experience Essential
- 2+ year or more experience in similar role
- Experience on Desktop support, application support
- Good knowledge on Service Desk with written and oral communication skills. No certifications or in-depth Technical requirements are needed.
- Candidates to be having experience of International Voice Process background.
- Respond quickly to all queries and incidents.
- Manage incidents, including via telephone, Chat & email.
- Documentation, recording & updating incident details in the ticketing tool.
- Communication, alerting technical staff via assignments and escalating to Resolver group
- Support & Classification, making an initial assessment into the nature of the incident, assessing the severity, impact and risk.
- Answering queries and resolution of straight forward incidents
- Escalation of unresolved cases to next level application specialist teams.
- Monitoring & Tracking, reviewing the progress of an incident and keeping the customer informed.
- Assisting the client with L1 Support activities
- Represent team and gather requirements from Client for process improvements
- Conduct process training/refresher sessions for new hires
- Able to assist/handle TL activities in absence of Team Lead
- Drive process performance to achieve and exceed SLA deliverables
- Computer usage proficiency
- Familiar with MS office tools like outlook, excel, word. Able to log tickets on ITSM tools.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve Basic computer Hardware, OS and browser issues
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Customer handling skills
- Multi-tasking and displays ownership.
- Working in a team
- Previous experience of Call Centres in Technical support or Service Desk(1 year + exp preferred)
- Experience in Microsoft Office 365
Knowledge & Skills
- Fluent in English verbal and Nonverbal
- Excellent telephone skills
- Customer focused
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Ability to adapt to continuously changing procedures and environment
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills